Anti-ntf3 Antibody scFv (MOM-18445-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ntf3 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human NTF3, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 139-257 of Human Neurotrophin 3 expressed in E. coli.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Seems to promotes the survival of visceral and proprioceptive sensory neurons.
- growth factor activity; nerve growth factor binding; neurotrophin receptor binding; receptor binding;
- NTF3; neurotrophin 3; neurotrophin-3; NGF2; NT-3; neurotrophic factor; nerve growth factor 2; NT3; HDNF; NGF-2; MGC129711
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.