Anti-ntrk2 Antibody scFv (MOM-18515-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ntrk2 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human NTRK2, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), neurotrophin-3 and neurotrophin-4/5 but not nerve growth factor (NGF). Involved in the development and/or maintenance of the nervous system. This is a tyrosine-protein kinase receptor. Known substrates for the TRK receptors are SHC1, PI-3 kinase, and PLC-gamma-1.
- ATP binding; brain-derived neurotrophic factor binding; brain-derived neurotrophic factor-activated receptor activity; neurotrophin-3 binding; neurotrophin-4/5 binding; nucleotide binding; protein homodimerization activity; receptor activity;
- NTRK2; neurotrophic tyrosine kinase, receptor, type 2; BDNF/NT-3 growth factors receptor; TRKB; trkB tyrosine kinase; tyrosine kinase receptor B; tropomyosin-related kinase B; BDNF-tropomyosine receptor kinase B; trk-B; GP145-TrkB
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.