Anti-ntrk3 Antibody (MOM-18516)
|Recombinant Anti-Human ntrk3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human NTRK3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut, IF, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for neurotrophin-3 (NT-3). This is a tyrosine-protein kinase receptor. Known substrates for the trk receptors are SHC1, PI-3 kinase, and PLCG1. The different isoforms do not have identical signaling properties.
- ATP binding; neurotrophin binding; nucleotide binding; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity;
- NTRK3; neurotrophic tyrosine kinase, receptor, type 3; NT-3 growth factor receptor; TRKC; GP145-TrkC; ETV6-NTRK3 fusion; tyrosine kinase receptor C; ETS related protein-neurotrophic receptor tyrosine kinase fusion protein; gp145(trkC)
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.