Anti-pcbp1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18463-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human pcbp1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human PCBP1, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Single-stranded nucleic acid binding protein that binds preferentially to oligo dC.
- DNA binding; RNA binding; protein binding; single-stranded DNA binding;
- PCBP1; poly(rC) binding protein 1; poly(rC)-binding protein 1; heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein E1; hnRNP E1; hnRNP X; HNRPE1; HNRPX; alpha-CP1; nucleic acid-binding protein SUB2.3; heterogenous nuclear ribonucleoprotein X; heterogenous nuclear ribonucleoprotein E1; hnRNP-X; hnRNP-E1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.