Anti-pdgfa Antibody Fab (MOM-18600-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human pdgfa Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human PDGFA, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Platelet-derived growth factor is a potent mitogen for cells of mesenchymal origin. Binding of this growth factor to its receptor elicits a variety of cellular responses. It is released by platelets upon wounding and plays an important role in stimulating adjacent cells to grow and thereby heals the wound.
- cell surface binding; collagen binding; eukaryotic cell surface binding; growth factor activity; platelet-derived growth factor binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; contributes_to platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity;
- PDGFA; platelet-derived growth factor alpha polypeptide; platelet-derived growth factor subunit A; PDGF A chain; PDGF A; PDGF1; platelet derived growth factor alpha chain; PDGF-1; PDGF A-chain; PDGF subunit A; platelet-derived growth factor A chain; platelet-derived growth factor alpha chain; platelet-derived growth factor alpha isoform 2 preproprotein; PDGF-A;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.