Anti-pdgfa Antibody (MOM-18600)
|Recombinant Anti-Human pdgfa Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human PDGFA, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, IF, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Platelet-derived growth factor is a potent mitogen for cells of mesenchymal origin. Binding of this growth factor to its receptor elicits a variety of cellular responses. It is released by platelets upon wounding and plays an important role in stimulating adjacent cells to grow and thereby heals the wound.
- cell surface binding; collagen binding; eukaryotic cell surface binding; growth factor activity; platelet-derived growth factor binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; contributes_to platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity;
- PDGFA; platelet-derived growth factor alpha polypeptide; platelet-derived growth factor subunit A; PDGF A chain; PDGF A; PDGF1; platelet derived growth factor alpha chain; PDGF-1; PDGF A-chain; PDGF subunit A; platelet-derived growth factor A chain; platelet-derived growth factor alpha chain; platelet-derived growth factor alpha isoform 2 preproprotein; PDGF-A;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.