Anti-pdgfb Antibody scFv (MOM-18465-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human pdgfb Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human PDGFB, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant full length protein (Human)
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the platelet-derived growth factor family. The four members of this family are mitogenic factors for cells of mesenchymal origin and are characterized by a motif of eight cysteines. This gene product can exist either as a homodimer (PDGF-BB) or as a heterodimer with the platelet-derived growth factor alpha polypeptide (PDGF-AB), where the dimers are connected by disulfide bonds. Mutations in this gene are associated with meningioma. Reciprocal translocations between chromosomes 22 and 7, at sites where this gene and that for COL1A1 are located, are associated with a particular type of skin tumor called dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans resulting from unregulated expression of growth factor. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been identified for this gene.
- cell surface binding; collagen binding; eukaryotic cell surface binding; growth factor activity; platelet-derived growth factor binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; contributes_to platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; superoxide-generating NADPH oxidase activator activity;
- PDGFB; platelet-derived growth factor beta polypeptide; platelet derived growth factor beta polypeptide (simian sarcoma viral (v sis) oncogene homolog) , SIS; platelet-derived growth factor subunit B; becaplermin; oncogene SIS; SSV; PDGF-2; PDGF, B chain; PDGF subunit B; proto-oncogene c-Sis; platelet-derived growth factor 2; platelet-derived growth factor B chain; platelet-derived growth factor, B chain; Platelet-derived growth factor, beta polypeptide (oncogene SIS); platelet-derived growth factor beta polypeptide (simian sarcoma viral (v-sis) oncogene homolog); SIS; PDGF2; c-sis; FLJ12858
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.