Anti-pdgfra Antibody Fab (MOM-18601-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human pdgfra Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human PDGFRA, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor that binds both PDGFA and PDGFB and has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
- ATP binding; nucleotide binding; phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase binding; platelet-derived growth factor alpha-receptor activity; platelet-derived growth factor alpha-receptor activity; platelet-derived growth factor binding; platelet-derived growth factor binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; vascular endothelial growth factor binding; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity;
- PDGFRA; platelet-derived growth factor receptor, alpha polypeptide; platelet-derived growth factor receptor alpha; CD140a; PDGFR2; PDGFR-alpha; PDGF-R-alpha; CD140a antigen; PDGFRA/BCR fusion; CD140 antigen-like family member A; platelet-derived growth factor receptor 2; alpha-type platelet-derived growth factor receptor; rearranged-in-hypereosinophilia-platelet derived growth factor receptor alpha fusion protein; CD140A; PDGFR-2; RHEPDGFRA; MGC74795;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.