Anti-pdgfrb Antibody scFv (MOM-18466-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human pdgfrb Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human PDGFRB, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant full length protein (Human)
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor that binds specifically to PDGFB and PDGFD and has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. Phosphorylates Tyr residues at the C-terminus of PTPN11 creating a binding site for the SH2 domain of GRB2.
- ATP binding; nucleotide binding; platelet activating factor receptor activity; platelet-derived growth factor beta-receptor activity; platelet-derived growth factor beta-receptor activity; platelet-derived growth factor binding; platelet-derived growth factor binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; platelet-derived growth factor-activated receptor activity; protein binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity; receptor binding; signal transducer activity; vascular endothelial growth factor binding;
- PDGFRB; platelet-derived growth factor receptor, beta polypeptide; PDGFR; platelet-derived growth factor receptor beta; CD140b; JTK12; PDGFR1; PDGFR-beta; PDGF-R-beta; CD140 antigen-like family member B; platelet-derived growth factor receptor 1; beta-type platelet-derived growth factor receptor; CD140B; PDGFR-1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.