Anti-pdpn Antibody (MOM-18473)
|Recombinant Anti-Human pdpn Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human PDPN, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Full length protein.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- May be involved in cell migration and/or actin cytoskeleton organization. When expressed in keratinocytes, induces changes in cell morphology with transfected cells showing an elongated shape, numerous membrane protrusions, major reorganization of the actin cytoskeleton, increased motility and decreased cell adhesion. Required for normal lung cell proliferation and alveolus formation at birth. Induces platelet aggregation. Does not have any effect on folic acid or amino acid transport. Does not function as a water channel or as a regulator of aquaporin-type water channels.
- NOT amino acid transmembrane transporter activity; NOT folic acid transporter activity; NOT water channel activity; NOT water transmembrane transporter activity;
- PDPN; podoplanin; aggrus; Gp38; GP40; lung type I cell membrane associated glycoprotein; PA2.26; T1A 2; T1-alpha; hT1alpha-1; hT1alpha-2; PA2.26 antigen; glycoprotein 36; glycoprotein, 36-KD; lung type-I cell membrane-associated glycoprotein (T1A-2); T1A; GP36; OTS8; T1A-2; AGGRUS; HT1A-1
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.