Anti-perp Antibody (MOM-18469)
|Recombinant Anti-Human perp Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human PERP, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Component of intercellular desmosome junctions. Plays a role in stratified epithelial integrity and cell-cell adhesion by promoting desmosome assembly. Plays a role as an effector in the TP53-dependent apoptotic pathway.
- PERP; PERP, TP53 apoptosis effector; p53 apoptosis effector related to PMP-22; dJ496H19.1; KCP1; KRTCAP1; PIGPC1; THW; KCP-1; 1110017A08Rik; transmembrane protein THW; p53-induced protein PIGPC1; keratinocyte-associated protein 1; keratinocytes associated protein 1; p53 apoptosis effector related to PMP22; RP3-496H19.1
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.