Anti-pgf Antibody scFv (MOM-18602-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human pgf Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human PGF, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Growth factor active in angiogenesis and endothelial cell growth, stimulating their proliferation and migration. It binds to the receptor FLT1/VEGFR-1. Isoform PlGF-2 binds NRP1/neuropilin-1 and NRP2/neuropilin-2 in a heparin-dependent manner.
- growth factor activity; heparin binding;
- PGF; placental growth factor; PGFL, placental growth factor, vascular endothelial growth factor related protein , placental growth factor like; placenta growth factor; D12S1900; PlGF; PLGF; PlGF 2; SHGC 10760; placental growth factor-like; placental growth factor, vascular endothelial growth factor-related protein; PGFL; PlGF-2; SHGC-10760;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.