Anti-pgf Antibody (MOM-18602)
|Recombinant Anti-Human pgf Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human PGF, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Growth factor active in angiogenesis and endothelial cell growth, stimulating their proliferation and migration. It binds to the receptor FLT1/VEGFR-1. Isoform PlGF-2 binds NRP1/neuropilin-1 and NRP2/neuropilin-2 in a heparin-dependent manner.
- growth factor activity; heparin binding;
- PGF; placental growth factor; PGFL, placental growth factor, vascular endothelial growth factor related protein , placental growth factor like; placenta growth factor; D12S1900; PlGF; PLGF; PlGF 2; SHGC 10760; placental growth factor-like; placental growth factor, vascular endothelial growth factor-related protein; PGFL; PlGF-2; SHGC-10760;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.