Anti-phosphatidylserine Antibody scFv (MOM-18175-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human phosphatidylserine Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human phosphatidylserine, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Chimeric (mouse/human) IgG1 - kappa
- Liposomes containing 70% phosphatidylserine and 30% phosphatidylglycerol.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Chimeric monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of cancers and viral infections.
- Antigen Description
- Phosphatidylserine (abbreviated Ptd-L-Ser or PS) is a phospholipid component, usually kept on the inner-leaflet (the cytosolic side) of cell membranes by an enzyme called flippase. When a cell undergoes apoptosis, phosphatidylserine is no longer restricted to the cytosolic part of the membrane, but becomes exposed on the surface of the cell.
- Phosphatidylserine; PS; Ptd-L-Ser
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.