Anti-phosphatidylserine Antibody (MOM-18175)
|Recombinant Anti-Human phosphatidylserine Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody binds selectively to Human phosphatidylserine, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Chimeric (mouse/human) IgG1 - kappa
- Liposomes containing 70% phosphatidylserine and 30% phosphatidylglycerol.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(phosphatidylserine) (human-mouse monoclonal ch3G4 heavy chain), disulfidewith human-mouse monoclonal ch3G4 k-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLQQS; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Chimeric monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of cancers and viral infections.
- Antigen Description
- Phosphatidylserine (abbreviated Ptd-L-Ser or PS) is a phospholipid component, usually kept on the inner-leaflet (the cytosolic side) of cell membranes by an enzyme called flippase. When a cell undergoes apoptosis, phosphatidylserine is no longer restricted to the cytosolic part of the membrane, but becomes exposed on the surface of the cell.
- Phosphatidylserine; PS; Ptd-L-Ser
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.