Anti-pla2g2a Antibody (MOM-18472)
|Recombinant Anti-Human pla2g2a Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human PLA2G2A, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut, IF, IP, FC, FuncS and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Thought to participate in the regulation of the phospholipid metabolism in biomembranes including eicosanoid biosynthesis. Catalyzes the calcium-dependent hydrolysis of the 2-acyl groups in 3-sn-phosphoglycerides.
- calcium ion binding; calcium-dependent phospholipase A2 activity; hydrolase activity; phospholipase A2 activity; phospholipid binding;
- PLA2G2A; phospholipase A2, group IIA (platelets, synovial fluid); PLA2B, PLA2L; phospholipase A2, membrane associated; NPS-PLA2; GIIC sPLA2; group IIA phospholipase A2; phosphatidylcholine 2-acylhydrolase 2A; non-pancreatic secretory phospholipase A2; MOM1; PLA2; PLA2B; PLA2L; PLA2S; PLAS1; sPLA2
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.