Anti-plaur Antibody (MOM-18603)
|Recombinant Anti-Human plaur Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human PLAUR, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Full length Human native protein.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Acts as a receptor for urokinase plasminogen activator. Plays a role in localizing and promoting plasmin formation. Mediates the proteolysis-independent signal transduction activation effects of U-PA. It is subject to negative-feedback regulation by U-PA which cleaves it into an inactive form.
- U-plasminogen activator receptor activity; enzyme binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- PLAUR; plasminogen activator, urokinase receptor; urokinase plasminogen activator surface receptor; CD87; UPAR; URKR; urokinase type plasminogen activator (uPA) receptor; monocyte activation antigen Mo3; u-plasminogen activator receptor form 2; urokinase-type plasminogen activator (uPA) receptor; U-PAR;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.