Anti-plxdc2 Antibody (MOM-18496)
|Recombinant Anti-Human plxdc2 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human PLXDC2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- May play a role in tumor angiogenesis.
- protein binding;
- PLXDC2; plexin domain containing 2; plexin domain-containing protein 2; FLJ14623; TEM7R; tumor endothelial marker 7 related precursor; 1200007L24Rik; tumor endothelial marker 7-related protein
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.