Anti-postn Antibody scFv (MOM-18468-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human postn Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human POSTN, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Binds to heparin. Induces cell attachment and spreading and plays a role in cell adhesion. May play a role in extracellular matrix mineralization.
- heparin binding;
- POSTN; periostin, osteoblast specific factor; periostin; OSF 2; PN; periostin isoform thy2; periostin isoform thy4; periostin isoform thy6; periostin isoform thy8; osteoblast-specific factor 2; periodontal ligament-specific periostin; osteoblast specific factor 2 (fasciclin I-like); OSF2; OSF-2; PDLPOSTN; RP11-412K4.1; MGC119510; MGC119511
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.