Anti-postn Antibody (MOM-18468)
|Recombinant Anti-Human postn Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human POSTN, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Binds to heparin. Induces cell attachment and spreading and plays a role in cell adhesion. May play a role in extracellular matrix mineralization.
- heparin binding;
- POSTN; periostin, osteoblast specific factor; periostin; OSF 2; PN; periostin isoform thy2; periostin isoform thy4; periostin isoform thy6; periostin isoform thy8; osteoblast-specific factor 2; periodontal ligament-specific periostin; osteoblast specific factor 2 (fasciclin I-like); OSF2; OSF-2; PDLPOSTN; RP11-412K4.1; MGC119510; MGC119511
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.