Anti-prlr Antibody Fab (MOM-18478-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human prlr Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human PRLR, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Purified rat liver PRL receptor.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- This is a receptor for the anterior pituitary hormone prolactin (PRL). Isoform 4 is unable to transduce prolactin signaling. Isoform 6 is unable to transduce prolactin signaling.
- cytokine receptor activity; metal ion binding; ornithine decarboxylase activator activity; peptide hormone binding; prolactin receptor activity; protein homodimerization activity; receptor activity;
- PRLR; prolactin receptor; PRL-R; hPRL receptor; secreted prolactin binding protein; hPRLrI
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.