Anti-prok2 Antibody scFv (MOM-18295-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human prok2 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human PROK2, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- May function as an output molecule from the suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN) that transmits behavioral circadian rhythm. May also function locally within the SCN to synchronize output. Potently contracts gastrointestinal (GI) smooth muscle.
- G-protein coupled receptor binding;
- PROK2; prokineticin 2; prokineticin-2; BV8; KAL4; MIT1; PK2; protein Bv8 homolog
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.