Anti-prok2 Antibody (MOM-18295)
|Recombinant Anti-Human prok2 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human PROK2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May function as an output molecule from the suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN) that transmits behavioral circadian rhythm. May also function locally within the SCN to synchronize output. Potently contracts gastrointestinal (GI) smooth muscle.
- G-protein coupled receptor binding;
- PROK2; prokineticin 2; prokineticin-2; BV8; KAL4; MIT1; PK2; protein Bv8 homolog
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.