Anti-psca Antibody Fab (MOM-18604-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human psca Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human PSCA, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- PSCA (Prostate Stem Cell antigen) is a cell surface antigen, which is overexpressed in ~40% of primary prostate cancers and in as many as 100% of metastatic ones. PSCA is also overexpressed in a majority of transitional cell and pancreatic carcinomas. Antibody directed against PSCA inhibits tumorigenesis, slows tumor growth, prolongs survival and prevents metastasis in a preclinical zenograft model indicating that PSCA may have utility as a prognostic marker and/or therapeutic target in prostate cancer.
- PSCA; prostate stem cell antigen; PRO232;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.