Anti-psca Antibody scFv (MOM-18604-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human psca Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human PSCA, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- PSCA (Prostate Stem Cell antigen) is a cell surface antigen, which is overexpressed in ~40% of primary prostate cancers and in as many as 100% of metastatic ones. PSCA is also overexpressed in a majority of transitional cell and pancreatic carcinomas. Antibody directed against PSCA inhibits tumorigenesis, slows tumor growth, prolongs survival and prevents metastasis in a preclinical zenograft model indicating that PSCA may have utility as a prognostic marker and/or therapeutic target in prostate cancer.
- PSCA; prostate stem cell antigen; PRO232;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.