Anti-psen1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18475-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human psen1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human PSEN1, expressed in E. coli
- Synthetic peptide: HLSNTVRSQNDNRE, corresponding to amino acids 21-34 of Human Presenilin 1 with N-terminally added cysteine.HLSNTVRSQNDNRE
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Probable catalytic subunit of the gamma-secretase complex, an endoprotease complex that catalyzes the intramembrane cleavage of integral membrane proteins such as Notch receptors and APP (beta-amyloid precursor protein). Requires the other members of the gamma-secretase complex to have a protease activity. May play a role in intracellular signaling and gene expression or in linking chromatin to the nuclear membrane. Stimulates cell-cell adhesion though its association with the E-cadherin/catenin complex. Under conditions of apoptosis or calcium influx, cleaves E-cadherin promoting the disassembly of the E-cadherin/catenin complex and increasing the pool of cytoplasmic beta-catenin, thus negatively regulating Wnt signaling. May also play a role in hematopoiesis.
- PDZ domain binding; aspartic-type endopeptidase activity; beta-catenin binding; cadherin binding; calcium channel activity; endopeptidase activity; endopeptidase activity; peptidase activity; protein binding;
- PSEN1; presenilin 1; AD3, Alzheimer disease 3; presenilin-1; FAD; PS1; S182; AD3; PS-1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.