Anti-psmd10 Antibody (MOM-18456)
|Recombinant Anti-Human psmd10 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human PSMD10, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant full length Human Protease 26S S10 produced in HEK293T cells (NP_002805).
- Suitable for use in Neut, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Acts as a chaperone during the assembly of the 26S proteasome, specifically of the PA700/19S regulatory complex (RC). In the initial step of the base subcomplex assembly is part of an intermediate PSMD10:PSMC4:PSMC5:PAAF1 module which probably assembles with a PSMD5:PSMC2:PSMC1:PSMD2 module.Acts as an proto-oncoprotein by being involved in negative regulation of tumor suppressors RB1 and p53/TP53. Overexpression is leading to phosphorylation of RB1 and proteasomal degradation of RB1. Regulates CDK4-mediated phosphorylation of RB1 by competing with CDKN2A for binding with CDK4. Facilitates binding of MDM2 to p53/TP53 and the mono- and polyubiquitination of p53/TP53 by MDM2 suggesting a function in targeting the TP53:MDM2 complex to the 26S proteasome. Involved in p53-independent apoptosis. Involved in regulation of NF-kappa-B by retaining it in the cytoplasm. Binds to the NF-kappa-B component RELA and accelerates its XPO1/CRM1-mediated nuclear export.
- protein binding; transcription factor binding;
- PSMD10; proteasome (prosome, macropain) 26S subunit, non-ATPase, 10; 26S proteasome non-ATPase regulatory subunit 10; gankyrin; p28; ankyrin repeat protein; 26S proteasome regulatory subunit p28; hepatocellular carcinoma-associated protein p28-II; p28(GANK); dJ889N15.2
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.