Anti-ptp4a1 Antibody (MOM-18476)
|Recombinant Anti-Human ptp4a1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human PTP4A1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase which stimulates progression from G1 into S phase during mitosis. May play a role in the development and maintenance of differentiating epithelial tissues. Enhances cell proliferation, cell motility and invasive activity, and promotes cancer metastasis.
- hydrolase activity; protein tyrosine phosphatase activity;
- PTP4A1; protein tyrosine phosphatase type IVA, member 1; protein tyrosine phosphatase type IVA 1; PRL 1; PTPCAAX1; PTP(CAAXI); protein-tyrosine phosphatase 4a1; Protein tyrosine phosphatase IVA1; protein tyrosine phosphatase type IVA protein 1; protein-tyrosine phosphatase of regenerating liver 1; HH72; PRL1; PRL-1; PTP(CAAX1); DKFZp779M0721
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.