Anti-ptp4a3 Antibody Fab (MOM-18477-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ptp4a3 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human PTP4A3, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant full length protein
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- PTP4A3 protein tyrosine phosphatase which stimulates progression from G1 into S phase during mitosis. It enhances cell proliferation, cell motility and invasive activity, and promotes cancer metastasis. It may be involved in the progression of cardiac hypertrophy by inhibiting intracellular calcium mobilization in response to angiotensin II. PTP4A3 interacts with tubulin. It belongs to the protein tyrosine phosphatase family. It is mainly expressed in cardiomyocytes and skeletal muscle; also found in pancreas. It is consistently overexpressed in colon cancer metastasis.
- hydrolase activity; prenylated protein tyrosine phosphatase activity;
- PTP4A3; protein tyrosine phosphatase type IVA, member 3; protein tyrosine phosphatase type IVA 3; PRL 3; PRL R; PRL3; protein-ty2
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.