Anti-ptprj Antibody (MOM-18306)
|Recombinant Anti-Human ptprj Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human PTPRJ, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- PHA stimulated Human PBMC
- Suitable for use in WB, FC, IP, ELISA, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Tyrosine phosphatase which dephosphorylates or contributes to the dephosphorylation of CTNND1, PDGFRB, MET, RET (variant MEN2A), KDR, LYN, SRC, MAPK1, MAPK3, EGFR, TJP1, OCLN, PIK3R1 and PIK3R2. Plays a role in cell adhesion, migration, proliferation and differentiation. Involved in vascular development. Regulator of macrophage adhesion and spreading. Positively affects cell-matrix adhesion. Positive regulator of platelet activation and thrombosis. Negative regulator of cell proliferation. Negative regulator of PDGF-stimulated cell migration; through dephosphorylation of PDGFR. Positive regulator of endothelial cell survival, as well as of VEGF-induced SRC and AKT activation; through KDR dephosphorylation. Negative regulator of EGFR signaling pathway; through EGFR dephosphorylation. Enhances the barrier function of epithelial junctions during reassembly. Negatively regulates T-cell receptor (TCR) signaling. Upon T-cell TCR activation, it is up-regulated and excluded from the immunological synapses, while upon T-cell-antigen presenting cells (APC) disengagement, it is no longer excluded and can dephosphorylate PLCG1 and LAT to down-regulate prolongation of signaling.
- beta-catenin binding; delta-catenin binding; gamma-catenin binding; hydrolase activity; mitogen-activated protein kinase binding; phosphatase activity; phosphatase activity; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; protein binding; protein kinase binding; protein tyrosine phosphatase activity; protein tyrosine phosphatase activity;
- PTPRJ; protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, J; receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase eta; CD148; DEP1; HPTPeta; DEP-1; R-PTP-J; HPTP eta; CD148 antigen; density-enhanced phosphatase 1; protein-tyrosine phosphatase eta; human density enhanced phosphatase-1; protein-tyrosine phosphatase receptor type J; susceptibility to colon cancer 1, mouse, homolog of; protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, J polypeptide; SCC1; R-PTP-ETA
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.