Anti-pvrl4 Antibody Fab (MOM-18607-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human pvrl4 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human PVRL4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Seems to be involved in cell adhesion through trans-homophilic and -heterophilic interactions, the latter including specifically interactions with PVRL2/nectin-1. Does not act as receptor for alpha-herpesvirus entry into cells.
- protein binding;
- PVRL4; poliovirus receptor-related 4; poliovirus receptor-related protein 4; LNIR; nectin 4; PRR4; Ig superfamily receptor LNIR; EDSS1; nectin-4; DKFZp686K05193;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.