Anti-reg4 Antibody (MOM-18484)
|Recombinant Anti-Human reg4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human REG4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- May be involved in inflammatory and metaplastic responses of the gastrointestinal epithelium.
- binding; sugar binding;
- REG4; regenerating islet-derived family, member 4; regenerating islet-derived protein 4; gastrointestinal secretory protein; GISP; REG IV; regenerating gene type IV; RELP; REG-4; reg IV; REG-like protein; regenerating islet-derived protein IV; REG-IV
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.