Anti-rgma Antibody Fab (MOM-18485-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human rgma Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human RGMA, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The Repulsive Guidance Molecule (RGM) family of proteins function as BMP co-receptors. It is hypothesized that RGM family members increase the sensitivity of cells in which they are expressed to BMP stimulation, thereby allowing these cells to respond earlier or more robustly to a low level of BMP ligand. RGM family members are an important addition to the complex array of regulatory molecules which help to generate specificity and tightly coordinate cellular responses to BMP ligands. RGM-A and RGM-B (DRAGON) are expressed in a complementary manner in the central nervous system; whilst RGM-A mediates repulsive axonal guidance and neural tube closure, DRAGON contributes to neuronal cell adhesion through homophilic interactions. RGMa also binds to the receptor neogenin and functions as a cell survival factor.
- RGMA; RGM domain family, member A; repulsive guidance molecule A; RGM
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.