Anti-ror1 Antibody (MOM-18608)
|Recombinant Anti-Human ror1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human ROR1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor whose role is not yet clear.
- ATP binding; Wnt-protein binding; kinase activity; nucleotide binding; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity;
- ROR1; receptor tyrosine kinase-like orphan receptor 1; NTRKR1; tyrosine-protein kinase transmembrane receptor ROR1; neurotrophic tyrosine kinase receptor-related 1; neurotrophic tyrosine kinase, receptor-related 1; dJ537F10.1; MGC99659;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.