Anti-rp2 Antibody Fab (MOM-18452-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human rp2 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human RP2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- RP2 (Retinitis pigmentosa 2) has been implicated as one cause of X-linked retinitis pigmentosa. It shows homology with human cofactor C, a protein involved in the ultimate step of beta-tubulin folding.
- ATP binding; GTP binding; GTPase activator activity; nucleoside diphosphate kinase activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; unfolded protein binding;
- RP2; retinitis pigmentosa 2 (X-linked recessive); protein XRP2; NM23 H10; NME10; TBCCD2; XRP2; NM23-H10; DELXp11.3; KIAA0215
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.