Anti-rpl23a Antibody scFv (MOM-18585-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human rpl23a Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human RPL23A, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- This protein binds to a specific region on the 26S rRNA.
- nucleotide binding; protein binding; rRNA binding; structural constituent of ribosome
- 60S ribosomal protein L23A; FLJ27455; MDA20; Melanoma differentiation-associated gene 20; Ribosomal protein L23a; RPL23A; L23A
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.