Anti-rpl23a Antibody (MOM-18585)
|Recombinant Anti-Human rpl23a Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human RPL23A, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- This protein binds to a specific region on the 26S rRNA.
- nucleotide binding; protein binding; rRNA binding; structural constituent of ribosome
- 60S ribosomal protein L23A; FLJ27455; MDA20; Melanoma differentiation-associated gene 20; Ribosomal protein L23a; RPL23A; L23A
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.