Anti-rxfp1 Antibody (MOM-18425)
|Recombinant Anti-Human rxfp1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human RXFP1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, FC, IP and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- The receptors for glycoprotein hormones are G protein-coupled, 7-transmembrane receptors (GPCRs) with large N-terminal extracellular domains. Leucine-rich repeat (LRR)-containing GPCRs (LGRs) form a subgroup of the GPCR superfamily and LGR7 is a member of this group (subfamily relaxin). LGR7 expression has been reported in adrenal, brain, colon, heart, kidney, liver, lung, ovary, placenta, prostate, salivary gland, small intestine, testis, and uterus. Expression not detectable in spleen.
- G-protein coupled receptor activity; hormone binding; metal ion binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- RXFP1; relaxin/insulin-like family peptide receptor 1; leucine rich repeat containing G protein coupled receptor 7 , LGR7; relaxin receptor 1; RXFPR1; leucine-rich repeat-containing G protein-coupled receptor 7; LGR7; MGC138347; MGC142177
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.