Anti-s100a4 Antibody (MOM-18609)
|Recombinant Anti-Human s100a4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human S100A4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- A member of the S100 family of proteins containing 2 EF-hand calcium-binding motifs. S100 proteins are localized in the cytoplasm and/or nucleus of a wide range of cells, and involved in the regulation of a number of cellular processes such as cell cycle progression and differentiation.
- RAGE receptor binding; calcium ion binding; calcium-dependent protein binding; identical protein binding; protein binding;
- S100A4; S100 calcium binding protein A4; CAPL, MTS1, S100 calcium binding protein A4 (calcium protein, calvasculin, metastasin, murine placental homolog) , S100 calcium binding protein A4 (calcium protein, calvasculin, metastasin, murine placental homolog); protein S100-A4; 18A2; 42A; fibroblast specific protein 1; FSP1; P9KA; PEL98; protein Mts1; fibroblast-specific protein-1; placental calcium-binding protein; malignant transformation suppression 1; leukemia multidrug resistance associated protein; S100 calcium-binding protein A4 (calcium protein, calvasculin, metastasin, murine placental homolog); CAPL; MTS1;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.