Anti-selplg Antibody (MOM-18610)
|Recombinant Anti-Human selplg Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human SELPLG, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- A SLe(x)-type glycan, which through high affinity, calcium-dependent interactions with E-, P- and L-selectins, mediates rapid rolling of leukocytes over vascular surfaces during the initial steps in inflammation. PSGL1 is critical for the initial leukocyte capture.
- bacterial cell surface binding; protein binding; receptor binding;
- SELPLG; selectin P ligand; P-selectin glycoprotein ligand 1; CD162; PSGL 1; cutaneous lymphocyte-associated associated antigen; CLA; PSGL1; PSGL-1;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.