Anti-serpina5 Antibody (MOM-18464)
|Recombinant Anti-Human serpina5 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human SERPINA5, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut, IF, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Inhibits activated protein C as well as plasminogen activators.
- acrosin binding; glycosaminoglycan binding; heparin binding; peptidase inhibitor activity; phosphatidylcholine binding; protease binding; retinoic acid binding; serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity;
- SERPINA5; serpin peptidase inhibitor, clade A (alpha-1 antiproteinase, antitrypsin), member 5; PCI, PLANH3, serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade A (alpha 1 antiproteinase, antitrypsin), member 5; plasma serine protease inhibitor; PAI3; PROCI; serpin A5; plasminogen activator inhibitor 3; plasminogen activator inhibitor-3; acrosomal serine protease inhibitor; plasminogen activator inhibitor III; serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade A (alpha-1 antiproteinase, antitrypsin), member 5; PCI; PAI-3; PLANH3
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.