Anti-serpine1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18459-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human serpine1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human SERPINE1, expressed in E. coli
- Purified recombinant fragment of Human PAI1 expressed in E. Coli.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- This inhibitor acts as "bait" for tissue plasminogen activator, urokinase, and protein C. Its rapid interaction with TPA may function as a major control point in the regulation of fibrinolysis.
- peptidase inhibitor activity; protease binding; protein binding; contributes_to receptor binding; serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity; serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity;
- SERPINE1; serpin peptidase inhibitor, clade E (nexin, plasminogen activator inhibitor type 1), member 1; PAI1, PLANH1, serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade E (nexin, plasminogen activator inhibitor type 1), member 1; plasminogen activator inhibitor 1; PAI; plasminogen activator inhibitor; type I; serpin E1; endothelial plasminogen activator inhibitor; serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade E (nexin, plasminogen activator inhibitor type 1), member 1; PAI1; PAI-1; PLANH1
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.