Anti-sfrp4 Antibody (MOM-18490)
|Recombinant Anti-Human sfrp4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human SFRP4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Soluble frizzled-related proteins (sFRPS) function as modulators of Wnt signaling through direct interaction with Wnts. They have a role in regulating cell growth and differentiation in specific cell types. SFRP4 may act as a regulator of adult uterine morphology and function. Increases apoptosis during ovulation possibly through modulation of FZ1/FZ4/WNT4 signaling (By similarity). Has phosphaturic effects by specifically inhibiting sodium-dependent phosphate uptake.
- PDZ domain binding; Wnt-activated receptor activity; Wnt-protein binding;
- SFRP4; secreted frizzled-related protein 4; FRP 4; FRPHE; frpHE; sFRP-4; frizzled protein, human endometrium; FRP-4; MGC26498
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.