Anti-sh2d1a Antibody scFv (MOM-18489-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human sh2d1a Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human SH2D1A, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Myc-associated zinc finger protein (MAZ) may function as a transcription factor with dual roles in transcription initiation and termination. It binds to two sites, ME1a1 and ME1a2, within the c-myc promoter, having greater affinity for ME1a1. In addition, it binds to multiple G/C-rich sites within the promoter of the Sp1 family of transcription factors.
- SH3/SH2 adaptor activity;
- SH2D1A; SH2 domain containing 1A; IMD5, lymphoproliferative syndrome , LYP, SH2 domain protein 1A; SH2 domain-containing protein 1A; DSHP; Duncans disease; EBVS; MTCP1; SAP; XLP; XLPD; SLAM-associated protein; Duncan disease SH2-protein; T cell signal transduction molecule SAP; T-cell signal transduction molecule SAP; SLAM associated protein/SH2 domain protein 1A; signaling lymphocyte activation molecule-associated protein; signaling lymphocytic activation molecule-associated protein; LYP; IMD5; SAP/SH2D1A; FLJ18687; FLJ92177
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.