Anti-slamf7 Antibody scFv (MOM-18334-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human slamf7 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human SLAMF7, expressed in E. coli
- SLAMF7 extracellular domain fused with Human IgG1 constant regions.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- SLAMF7 contains one Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain. Isoform 1 mediates NK cell activation through a SAP-independent extracellular signal-regulated ERK-mediated pathway. It may play a role in lymphocyte adhesion. Isoform 3 does not mediate any activation. SAP can bind the cytoplasmic tail of isoform 1 when phosphorylated in the presence of Fyn (in vitro). SLAMF7 is expressed in spleen, lymph node, peripheral blood leukocytes, bone marrow, small intestine, stomach, appendix, lung and trachea. Expression was detected in NK cells, activated B-cells, NK-cell line but not in promyelocytic, B-, or T-cell lines. The isoform 3 is expressed at much lower level than isoform 1. There are three named isoforms.
- receptor activity;
- SLAMF7; SLAM family member 7; 19A; CD319; CRACC; CS1; protein 19A; CD2 subset 1; 19A24 protein; membrane protein FOAP-12; CD2-like receptor activating cytotoxic cells; CD2-like receptor-activating cytotoxic cells; novel LY9 (lymphocyte antigen 9) like protein
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.