Anti-slc1a5 Antibody Fab (MOM-18281-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human slc1a5 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human SLC1A5, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Has a broad substrate specificity, a preference for zwitterionic amino acids, and a sodium-dependence. It accepts as substrates all neutral amino acids, including glutamine, asparagine, and branched-chain and aromatic amino acids, and excludes methylated amino acids, anionic amino acids, and cationic amino acids. Act as a cell surface receptor for feline endogenous virus RD114, baboon M7 endogenous virus and type D simian retroviruses.
- L-glutamine transmembrane transporter activity; neutral amino acid transmembrane transporter activity; receptor activity; sodium:dicarboxylate symporter activity; symporter activity;
- SLC1A5; solute carrier family 1 (neutral amino acid transporter), member 5; M7V1, RDRC; neutral amino acid transporter B; AAAT; ASCT2; ATB; RD114 virus receptor; baboon M7 virus receptor; neutral amino acid transporter B; solute carrier family 1 member 5; RD114/simian type D retrovirus receptor; sodium-dependent neutral amino acid transporter type 2; R16; ATBO; M7V1; RDRC; M7VS1; FLJ31068
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.