Anti-slc39a6 Antibody (MOM-18613)
|Recombinant Anti-Human slc39a6 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human SLC39A6, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May act as a zinc-influx transporter.
- zinc ion transmembrane transporter activity
- Estrogen regulated protein LIV 1 6; Estrogen-regulated protein LIV-1; LIV 1; S39A6; SLC39A6; solute carrier family 39 (zinc transporter), member 6; Solute carrier family 39 member 6; Zinc transporter ZIP6; ZIP 6; ZIP-6; Zrt and Irt like protein 6; Zrt- and Irt-like protein 6
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.