Anti-slc3a2 Antibody Fab (MOM-18323-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human slc3a2 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human SLC3A2, expressed in E. coli
- Tissue / cell preparation (Human). HOON pre B leukaemia cell line.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Required for the function of light chain amino-acid transporters. Involved in sodium-independent, high-affinity transport of large neutral amino acids such as phenylalanine, tyrosine, leucine, arginine and tryptophan. Involved in guiding and targeting of LAT1 and LAT2 to the plasma membrane. When associated with SLC7A6 or SLC7A7 acts as an arginine/glutamine exchanger, following an antiport mechanism for amino acid transport, influencing arginine release in exchange for extracellular amino acids. Plays a role in nitric oxide synthesis in human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs) via transport of L-arginine. Required for normal and neoplastic cell growth. When associated with SLC7A5/LAT1, is also involved in the transport of L-DOPA across the blood-brain barrier, and that of thyroid hormones triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4) across the cell membrane in tissues such as placenta. Involved in the uptake of methylmercury (MeHg) when administered as the L-cysteine or D,L-homocysteine complexes, and hence plays a role in metal ion homeostasis and toxicity. When associated with SLC7A5 or SLC7A8, involved in the cellular activity of small molecular weight nitrosothiols, via the stereoselective transport of L-nitrosocysteine (L-CNSO) across the transmembrane. Together with ICAM1, regulates the transport activity LAT2 in polarized intestinal cells, by generating and delivering intracellular signals. When associated with SLC7A5, plays an important role in transporting L-leucine from the circulating blood to the retina across the inner blood-retinal barrier.
- calcium:sodium antiporter activity; catalytic activity; cation binding; neutral amino acid transmembrane transporter activity; protein binding;
- SLC3A2; solute carrier family 3 (activators of dibasic and neutral amino acid transport), member 2; MDU1; 4F2 cell-surface antigen heavy chain; 4F2; 4F2 cell surface antigen heavy chain; 4F2 heavy chain; 4F2HC; 4T2HC; antigen defined by monoclonal 4F2; antigen identified by monoclonal antibodies 4F2; TRA1.10; TROP4; and T43; CD98; CD98 heavy chain; CD98HC; heavy chain; lymphocyte activation antigen 4F2 large subunit; monoclonal 44D7; NACAE; antigen defined by monoclonal 4F2, heavy chain; antigen identified by monoclonal antibodies 4F2, TRA1.10, TROP4, and T43
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.