Anti-snca Antibody scFv (MOM-18615-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human snca Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human SNCA, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant human alpha synuclein.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May be involved in the regulation of dopamine release and transport. Induces fibrillization of microtubule-associated protein tau. Reduces neuronal responsiveness to various apoptotic stimuli, leading to a decreased caspase-3 activation.
- Hsp70 protein binding; alpha-tubulin binding; arachidonic acid binding; calcium ion binding; copper ion binding; cysteine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity involved in apoptotic process; dynein binding; NOT fatty acid binding; ferrous iron binding; histone binding; identical protein binding; kinesin binding; magnesium ion binding; oxidoreductase activity; NOT phospholipase D inhibitor activity; phosphoprotein binding; protein binding; tau protein binding; zinc ion binding;
- SNCA; synuclein, alpha (non A4 component of amyloid precursor); PARK1, PARK4, Parkinson disease (autosomal dominant, Lewy body) 4; alpha-synuclein; alpha synuclein; NACP; PD1; synuclein alpha-140; non A-beta component of AD amyloid; PARK1; PARK4; MGC110988;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.