Anti-sod1 Antibody (MOM-18492)
|Recombinant Anti-Human sod1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human SOD1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Destroys radicals which are normally produced within the cells and which are toxic to biological systems.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Recombinant Cu/Zn Superoxide Dismutase.
- chaperone binding; copper ion binding; metal ion binding; oxidoreductase activity; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein phosphatase 2B binding; superoxide dismutase activity; zinc ion binding;
- SOD1; superoxide dismutase 1, soluble; ALS, ALS1, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 1 (adult); superoxide dismutase [Cu-Zn]; IPOA; SOD, soluble; indophenoloxidase A; Cu/Zn superoxide dismutase; superoxide dismutase, cystolic; ALS; SOD; ALS1; hSod1; homodimer
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.